Cream - Digital Office Cream with Permanent adhesive
- Very good heat resistance which enables trouble free performance in different hot fusing print processes
- Designed for laminates in a wide range of applications.
- 75gsm, woodfree, uncoated.
- Colourwashed cream (600U) using laser stable inks.
- Aqueous acrylic emulsion adhesive.
Designed for laminates in a wide range of applications. Very good heat resistance which enables trouble free performance in different hot fusing print processes. Good adhesion to cardboard and low energy (e.g. plastic bags) surfaces. Good 'all round’ permanent adhesive. Approved for direct contact on dry and 'moist’ non-fatty foods. The adhesive conforms to the EN71-3 (Toy Safety) & Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations. No heavy metals are used in the manufacturing process and typical contents are less than 1 ppm.
Sheet SizeA4, A4+
Minimum application temperature+5°C
Temperature range-20°C to +100°C
Range AvailabilityDigital Office
PDF product dataDownload